Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Survey: Tag, you're it, Keith Ann, Andie, Kal

Here are the rules:A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz.

1. What music is on your iPod?Linkin Park, John Mayer, Selah, Jack Johnson, THE AMERICAN IDOL Jason Castro, Rihanna, Hanah Pestle, Jeff Buckley, Switchfoot

2. What do you do before bedtime?READ, Lately do Beth Moore Bible Study

3.What magazines do you have subscriptions to?Weight Watchers, American Baby, I buy Rachel Ray every month so I should get a sub.

4. What is your favorite scent? Cotton, very clean and sweet. Reminds me of my momma's house.

5. If you had a million dollars and could only spend it on yourself, what would you do with it?
Quit my job (although I really do love it, I would NOT work if I didn't have to) Travel constantly, and buy my own house in a GREAT neighborhood with sidewalks and kids for Ty to play with AND one by a river as well, of course car (64 1/2 baby blue mustang),and a Air Nautique for Bryan.


6. What is your theme song? Gone Switchfoot

7. Do you trust easily?NONONONONONO, I have real issues with trust. I know a lot of people say this, but mine is like a serious CAN'T. As in I am not sure I am physically capable of putting true faith in anyone or anything without having some sort of doubt. But I am working on it. It is my biggest problem.

8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think? I think WAY tooo much about everything. Terrified of hurting anyone with my actions.

9.Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? No, not really. Life is pretty good right now. Thanks, God!

10. Do you have a good body-image? Never have, prolly my second biggest problem.

11. Is being tagged fun?Yes, I love that people want to know about me, because I feel like I have a lot to say. Duh, anyone who knows me can tell you that.

12. What websites do you visit daily? My blog and my friends blogs (if they have written anything new). Myspace, Yahoo, PetalSchools.com, stepheniemeyer.com to read part of midnight sun

13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately? The Twilight Series. God. My Son. My friends.

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is? Well, to be honest, she didn't really tag me. I found this survey on her website and copied it. I know, pathetic, right. But my Julia is incredibly talented (she is a published author and her book is doing wonderfully, she is strong willed, and we can pick up right where we left off no matter how long it has been. I love her!)

15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head? Disturbia

16.What’s your favorite item of clothing? a good pair of jeans. or anything that makes me feel thinner.

17. Do you think Rice Crispies are yummy?EEEWWW no, the only appeal they have is that crackly noise they make that dies after a while at which point they become a soggy, slimy mess. And they have NNNOOO flavor.

18. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground? I would turn it in to the closest place to the money. and I am not saying that to sound cheesy. I have the worst conscience and seriously wouldn't be able to live with myself. AND...I know this because I have before...and I did.

19. What items could you not go without during the day? Ty, Diet Coke, that is about it, Bryan (lol)

20. What should you be doing right now?Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment