Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ephesians 1:11

In him we are also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who WORKS OUT EVERYTHING in conformity with the purpose of his will (which is always for good).

This is probably the most powerful verse I have ever heard. It immediately brought tears to my eyes because it speaks to the center of my biggest fear. IT WILL BE OKAY! no matter what, no matter when, no matter how big, no matter how bad, God will make it okay. There is nothing that I can do or that can happen to me that will be so bad he can't fix it, and that is AWESOME! whew, what a relief...

1 comment:

  1. For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

    ReplyDelete