Saturday, August 2, 2008

School

Some things that have happened lately:
  • Chris took our first family portrait (see above)
  • school is about to start and I have been decorating my classroom; The theme is Books are the movies of the mind. I am trying to make it seem more grown up than it is turning out to be so I won't insult my 10th graders. Barbara says it doesn't look middle schoolish, but I don't know...
  • I learned all about blogging at Petal's technology summit and found this account during one of the hands on labs (I forgot I had started it while on maternity leave), so I think I will try and write more in it.
  • I forgot what it was like to only have time to do house chores on the weekends (I have not stopped today)
  • Ty got his first haircut today and he is handsome handsome handsome. Pics tomorrow.

On a side note...is this not the coolest mascot you have ever seen. I spend $26 on red and black yellow box flops to show my support to my new school home. I am INTO this!

1 comment:

  1. YAY, you blog! I hate only having time to clean on the weekends too! That is why my house is dusty.

    ReplyDelete