Monday, August 4, 2008

Fun, Fun, Fun

So...I made my school website, and it looks pretty good. Gonna add more later. Let me know if you have any ideas. My room is almost decorated enough, and I have already been teased for the theme and the decorations. I always hated my high school classrooms cause the teachers never decorated them and they were so plain and ugly...PLUS...i have to be in that room for 180 days, and I can NOT look at blank walls for that long. Now I realize that I am an overachiever with a splash of OCD, and that combination tends to make one an easy target. BUT come on people, don't get upset because I am showing you up in the area of decorating; after all, I am probably overcompensating for lack of high school content knowledge (that should make all the haters feel better). For real though, I really like everyone that I am working with; they are a lot of fun and serious very little which is even more fun. IT will just take awhile to get over losing my teaching best friend, Linda, I really miss her face and voice next door to my room. Besides, she would have decorated AND had a theme.

If you wanna see my school website it is here make sure your sound is on. (thanks, Kal, you the best)

No comments:

Post a Comment