Monday, November 29, 2010

I have read 21 out of 100

I get a 21. That would be an F! Time to catch up!

On your mark...Get Set...Read!




Jenny and Chris can run a marathon. Jennifer can deliver a baby. KA can paint the frickin Sistine Chapel and JR is the funniest man alive. Bryan, Eric, Tiffany (who can also fo real build a bike...like from nothing)can all do tantrums and other cool water sports. Emily is Mary Poppins, aka the baby whisperer. Barbara is brilliant. Andy is like the female McGyver, and she and Scotty are the smartest people I know. Ron is incredibly resilient and knows EVERYONE (even in Colorado), and Sydney: I mean come on! I like her! Who saw that coming??? enough said! Anywho, if I have forgotten you, I am positive you can do something cool too! Point is...I want to do something cool, so I am working with my talents and guess what?

I can READ!

That sounded cooler in my head.

None of you can say that you have read all of the BBC's top 100 books. I CAN do this! I have been training all my life :-).

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for calling me brilliant!
    How's P&P going? Mr. Bennet just gets better and better! Love him, he's so hilarious!

    ReplyDelete