Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Valentine's Day is fast approaching!

I love a holiday like nothing else, so in honor of the holiday entirely devoted to love, here are some new pictures of my loves. But above all, thank you, God, for BEING love! Isn't it amazing that since God is love and we are born of his image, we MUST love, we must feel so strongly for others and be tied to humanity so entirely that when others hurt, we hurt, and when they are happy, it is contagious, and hugs and kisses from others can feel so good! I just think it is amazing that we are born knowing how to love, and it is in our nature, "for EVERYONE that loves is born of GOD and knows GOD", thank you thank you thank you, Jesus, for BEING LOVE. So without further adieu...how could you not love these?!*


*anyone know how to get it to stop underlining my words when I copy and paste?

Ty loves to swing!
Andie, this one is for you. We got ourselves some CONS!


Working on the Lawn Mower. Like father, like son!


Rockin' out at Jenny and Chris's.




Awww, sweet!




And if this works, it is Pretty darn cute.



2 comments:

  1. Speaking of love, I LOVE YOU! These pics are adorable! So proud of his new shoes :) Hope you are all weathering the storm of sick . . . we are hanging in there, but Scott is coming home to help today as I've apparently caught it from the girl!
    HUGS & KISSES!

    PS: the underline . . . can you highlight the text in your 'compose' window and take the underline off that way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this post. I like you and your loves too.

    ReplyDelete