Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween starts the Holidays

And I for one am VERY excited! This is the most wonderful time of the year, and my boys and I are having so much fun (This blog goes backwards and I don't know how to get it to stop underlining my words.)


Picking out a pumpkin at Mitchell Farms
My boy and a field of sunflowers. Anyone who truly knows me knows how happy this makes me!


My boys in a hay maze. It was really hard to get through; glad we didn't try the 8 acre corn maze.


At Mitchell Farms. No way to get all three to look at the camera.



His future is so bright...




Trick or Treating at Pecan Lakes


He knew just what to do and loved getting candy and putting it in his car.

Doing the happy dance before Kamper Park's Zoo Boo.

He is such a happy bat!


Me and Linda, man I miss this short stuff. She is doing great at her new job, but I wish she was doing great down the hall from me. Sniff tear.

More fun to come cause the Halloween party is next Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Love every single picture and wish I could give you each a huge hug! I know you were living a dream there in the sunflower patch :)

    ReplyDelete